Authentic Parenthood Coach and Wordsmith
Parent-Child Classes | Child Development & Movement | Insight & Support for Carers & Parents | Proofreader & Copy-Editor I am passionate about supporting parents in the early years to overcome the overwhelm and enjoy the evolution of their parenting journey. I show parents what their children are already capable of and how to develop positive relationships using a grounded, mindful approach. I run courses and workshops based on Play, Free Movement, Communication and Care, and offer one to one consultancy to parents and childcare professionals.
|Parent-Child Classes, Playthings||Weekly Classes from £60 for a half term (5 sessions at £12)|
|Authentic Parenthood Course||£155 for 5 sessions|
What you can expect:
• Development of basic trust that your child is able to take initiative and will learn through self-motivation.
• Learning how to observe and understand your child and to really enjoy him/her.
• Harmonising the needs of the child with your own needs.
• Knowing what to ‘expect’ at the various developmental stages.
• Understanding at what point it is important to step in during the child’s activities and, perhaps more importantly when it is better not.
• Setting consistent and clear boundaries and verbalising expectations throughout the process of developing discipline.